Contracts Manager - Electrical & ICT Engineering
NSB Recruitment are currently recruiting for a South Wales based Contracts Manager – Electrical & ICT Engineering.
You will be working for a national energy services provider leading the technical delivery of energy conservation projects within our clients Energy & Sustainability services team.
Your role will be to build supply chain relationships and competent systems of management to deliver a range of energy solutions, including (but not limited to): smart monitoring and controls systems, energy efficient lighting, ICT networks, sub-metering, heat pumps, battery storage and solar PV.
To ensure that key deliverables are met, including achievement of budgetary targets, customer satisfaction and reporting internally and externally, & to manage projects to deliver key energy performance outcomes which can be demonstrated by measurement and verification techniques.
The Contracts Manager – Electrical & ICT Engineering will have line management responsibility for project managers and engineers as appropriate to workload.
The role will also include responsibility for the appointment, financial management and SHEQ oversight of external contractors to deliver surveys, designs, installation works and commissioning.
- Develop technical specifications to deliver energy conservation measures.
- Undertake technical design or define principles for reviewing designs produced by external parties.
- Work with consultants and engineers to receive input in each of the required engineering disciplines (electrical, ICT, mechanical, thermal, power) to ensure the production of designs that deliver project outcomes and meet high quality standards.
- Oversee the appointment and management of competent contractors to undertake technical installation works.
- Develop supply chain relationships to grow the capability of the I&C Energy & Sustainability department.
- Research and keep up to date with energy saving technology & systems improvements.
- Plan and develop projects organizing resources to meet delivery requirements
- Develop systems for metering, monitoring and control (electrical, gas, water, heat, environmental) including the use of wired-systems, radio networks and the configuration of networks of devices (Modbus communications or similar) for data collection.
- Undertake or oversee solution evaluation and testing through research, bench-trials, and field-trials. Produce high-quality, client-focused documentation to support project requirements.
- Liaise with clients to establish requirements, present business cases and project results.
- Review technical regulations and best practice to integrate these considerations into project programmes.
To be considered for this exciting Contracts Manager – Electrical & ICT Engineering role you will need to have:
- Relevant and broad experience in the provision of electrical and ICT engineering projects to public / private sector clients
- Experience in engineering solutions in an energy management capacity & management of design & installation resources is desirable.
- Experience of managing client relationships in either an account manager or technical expert capacity
- Higher BTEC (level 4) in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent) & Level 3 in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671 (17 th or 18 th edition) is essential.
- Recognised course/qualification in energy management or relevant technical experience in an energy engineering/management capacity is desirable.
- Degree (or equivalent) or similar qualification(s) in relevant discipline (e.g. mechanical, electrical, or building services engineering) is desirable.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (e.g. IET, Energy Institute, CIBSE, AEE) is desirable.
Why apply for this Contracts Manager – Electrical & ICT Engineering
This exciting opportunity to be part of a company providing greater control over the generation, use and storage of energy. My client offers a competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans.
If this Contracts Manager – Electrical & ICT Engineering is of interest to you, please click apply now below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'