Our client is recruiting for a Contracts Manager / Contracts Analyst. Applicants should have a legal background or qualification, or have a Law degree and experience working in a commercial or contractual focused role.
The Contracts Manager / Legal Counsel will join a forward-thinking, and dynamic in-house Legal function responsible for providing legal and commercial/contractual advice and expertise across the business. The Contracts Manager / Contracts Analyst will provide legal advice to stakeholders in regards to both customer and supplier contracts. The Contracts Manager / Contracts Analyst will report to the Head of function.
This position would suit applicants currently working as a Commercial Officer or Contracts Officer, who hold law degrees. Equally, a recently qualified solicitor looking to broaden their commercial experience, or an LPC graduate (or equivalent) with knowledge of commercial law and experience of working 'in house'.
Management experience is essential as you will be managing the legal administration team.
Specific duties of the Contracts Manager include:
- Review, draft and negotiate Commercial Contracts for both customers and suppliers
- Review and re-negotiate NDAs
- Review and negotiate contractual disputes
- Assisting Legal management with different projects as they arise.
- Build effective and fruitful relationships with global stakeholders
Applicants to the Contracts Manager / Contracts Analyst should meet the following criteria:
- Law/Legal background - a Law degree, LPC qualification, in-house experience, or recently qualified Lawyer
- Exposure to; commercial, supplier, customer or procurement contracts would be beneficial
- Ability to review, draft and negotiate contractual agreements
- A confident, out-going, self-starter and relationship builder