Nigel Wright Recruitment has been retained by a succesful and profitable Teesside manufacturing business that operates as a tiered supplier into the construction contract sector. The position is for a Contracts Manager who will act as the project / contract lead for tier two and tier three supply contracts into significant UK construction and infrastructure projects.
- Office based in Teesside.
- Taking ownership and overseeing projects from enquiry through to successful delivery.
- Proactively managing end customers, main contractors and tier one contractors to mitigate risk and maximise commercial project performance.
- Operating effectively within standard forms of contracting (NEC, JCT, FIDIC)
- Managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Supporting the sales and estimating teams through the enuiry and estimating stages of prospective contracts.
- Utilising project management software on a daily basis including Microsoft Projects and Navisworks.
- Select, negotiate, plan and manage all aspects of the supply and sub-contract services.
- Prepare and submit requisitions in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Approval of client requirements (BEP, EIR, MIDP, TIDP etc).
- Hold accoutability for project health and safety, environmental incidents / risks etc in realtion to the services provided by the Company.
- A successful track record of contract management within a tiered constructon sector contractor environment.
- Likely to have been originally trained in project management, engineering or quantity surveying.
- Experience with projects subject to BIM protocols would be advantageous.
- Experience with project management software e.g. Microsoft Projects or Navisworks.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'