Contracts Manager / Commercials Manager - ICT Contracts
Our client, a forward thinking, aspirational organisation is looking for a ICT Procurement Manager to join their business in a newly created permanent role, offering £48,000-£49,500 plus benefits based in Croydon, South London.
The Successful Contracts Manager / Commercials Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of complex and highly important ICT Supplier contracts. Primarily you will be responsible for all aspects of what make a contract commercially viable and successful for the organisation, from a contractual and commercial point of view, ensuring that all elements are in line with the strategic direction and business need, equally to be a point of contact for the business on such aspects of complex, critical ICT Contracts.
Essential knowledge needed:
- ICT Contract /Commercial management experience of ideally services, software and hardware contracts, ideally in the public sector, but other highly governed, process driven sectors welcomed.
- Knowledge of the financial elements of a contract- understand the financial implications of contracts, such as penalties, incentives, and cost.
- Law relating to Publicly Funded ICT Procurements and ICT Contracts
- Contract negotiation
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, proudly and passionately committed to diversity and inclusion. Our Client aims to ensure that their workforce is as vibrant and diverse as the community they serve and therefore able to provide clients with a first class service. They firmly believe that it is the inclusion of diverse talent, experiences and perspectives that creates a strong culture that will drive innovation, economic growth and new ideas.
- Contract Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial Controls
- Supplier Contracts expertise
- Commercial Contract knowledge