We are currently recruiting on behalf of our key client, an international Recruitment Consultancy, who are looking for a new Contracts Manager to join their team.
My client is based in Central London and is a very well established and respected firm, specialising in the IT and Technology industry.
This is a permanent, full time post (9.00am-6.00pm) and ideally candidates will come from a Recruitment industry background.
Duties involved include:
Contracts & Compliance:
- Raise contract documentation for new placements & extensions
- Drafting contracts; contract reviews
- Obtain statutory, company and Client compliance for all new contractors
- Responsible for recording, auditing and chasing outstanding contracts & compliance
- Conduct compliance checks on all new Clients & placements
- Management of data protection as per GDPR guidelines
- Liaise with Sales & Accounting departments to ensure accuracy of contractor information on company CRM platform
- Create internal procedures to streamline contract & compliance management process
- Initial point of contact for all contractors.
- Responsible for welcoming contractors to the company & explaining contract & accounting processes
- Deal with all contractor enquires, including those relating to payroll & contract amendments
- Contact contractors on a regular basis to ascertain how their assignment is progressing
- Manage termination process
If this exciting and challenging opportunity sounds of interest, and you have the skill set and experience required, then please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job