Contracts Manager - Architectural Metalwork and Steel Frame
Contracts Manager needed to work for an Architectural Metalwork and Steel Frame Fabrication and Erection contractor. Commercially aware Contracts Manager (Construction Management Degree preferred but not essential) needed to get involved in:
• Liaising with Estimators and Designers to plan and program fabrication through the workshop.
• Commercial input into pricing and estimating.
• Putting all contractual terms in place with clients and subcontractors, when working for aggressive main contractors you will ensure that the contractual terms are fair and not onerous.
• Liaising with subcontractors, valuing works done and agreeing stage payments.
• Identifying and pricing / agreeing variations with subbies and the clients.
• Securing payments from clients.
• Ensuring that all H&S requirements are adhered to.
• Maintaining good client relationships with all clients at all times.
• Solves any and every problem
• And most importantly, keeps on target and delivers PROFIT!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'