Morgan Hunt are working with an established Apprenticeship Training Provider who are recruiting for a Contracts Manager. This is a full time permanent role paying between £34,000 and £38,000. The primary role of the Contracts Manager is to manage the sub contractors, maximise their performance, ensure that they're are audited and compliant in line with the funding body requirements.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for:
* Managing the providers contractual responsibilities and performance against the relevant funding profiles to ensure that the organisation meets all quality, legal and funding body requirements
* Contributing to the development of a framework of partnership policies, systems and procedures to govern contractual provision which ensure delivery is of a high standard from enrolment through to accreditation and onward progression
* Issuing contracts and delivery profiles for subcontracting partners in line with commissioning outcomes
* Producing an annual plan of monitoring visits and performance review meetings with subcontractors
* Monitoring and reporting on contract enrolment and success targets against the approved schedule and delivery plan and to submit monitoring reports forecasting learner numbers, funding and achievement to the SMT
* For monitoring funding and data compliance for the organisation with support from the MIS team to ensure that all funding claims are robust, valid and reliable, reporting non compliance and promoting remedial action to the SMT
The Contracts Manager will have:
* Extensive knowledge of SFA and EFA funding methodology
* Proven track record of contract performance and is application to subcontracted provision
* Extensive knowledge of SFA and EFA audit and compliance requirements
* Experience of liaison with internal and external stakeholders
* Experience of implementing performance management systems
* Experience of managing contractual partnership provision in an FE environment
If you match the criteria then please apply now for a detailed discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- Contract management