Job Title: Contracts Heating Supervisor
Location: Inverness and surrounding
Role Overview and Responsibilities:
- Manage and supervise Heating Contracts and boiler replacements.
- Survey and plan heating installations.
- Quality Control/Audit of installations in conjunction with Compliance Manager
- Manage install teams inclusive of supporting trades to deliver programmed works.
- Sign off Installations to contract specification and ensure completion of relevant paperwork and that this is returned to the office/client.
- Provide accurate reporting to allow regular client updates.
- To ensure that contracts are delivered in line with budget/target expectations.
- To manage and motivate employees and associated staff to ensure that all contracts are delivered to a high standard and within agreed timescales.
- To develop and establish customer relationships with key clients and their representatives, and liaise effectively through both formal and informal meetings.
- To ensure that all matters relating to health & safety are addressed, including ensuring all works are undertaken in a safe manner, and in compliance with all current legislation and regulations.
- Liaise with office administration to update company data base on jobs surveyed, completed, follow up works and ensure installers packs are completed with all documentation compliance received.
Skills & Abilities:
- Current gas qualifications CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1. LPG
- Oftec Qualification 101 ,105E, 600A
- Knowledge of Renewable Products
- National certificate in plumbing/heating.
- Unvented hot water.
- Water bylaws 2000.
- Health and Safety knowledge and understanding
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Accurate recording and reporting of information.
- Ability to working autonomously.
- Planning and Organising (Scheduling own workload, keeping to reporting deadlines).
- IT skills (desirable as training would be provided).
- Supervisory or management experience.
What They offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Personal pension plan
- Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme (including buy/sell holidays, childcare vouchers, discount to retailers, bike to work scheme and many more).
- Work for PLC company with option to join share save scheme.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Heating Maintenance Engineer, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Heating Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Air Conditioning Engineer, Services Engineer, Building Services Engineer, CSCS, Maintenance Engineer, Instillation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer will also be considered for this role.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance Engineer
- Heating Engineer
- Building Services Engineer
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Services Engineer
- Heating Maintenance Engineer
- Heating Installation Engineer
- Heating Maintenance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job