Strategic Contracts Administration Manager
This is a unique opportunity to work for a reputed investment company as a Contracts Administrator/Manager supporting the Director. You will be looking after the strategic accounts held by the company.
You will take ownership of these accounts and the obligations our client needs to fullfil; this will involve building relationships with these accounts. Most of the accounts are suppliers to our client however there are a few of which our client buys services from them. These could be emails, newsletters, seminars. You will be responsible for diarising the timelines of when these projects occur, liaising with the Account to find out what they need and coordinating the timely delivery of that to them in order that they can fulfil their services. This involves liaising and chasing with Marketing and internally across the business to collate the relevant information/content according to timelines as well as post event undertaking follow ups.
As well as operational side the role will also involve an element of management reporting and due diligence with stakeholders. You will be the point of contact for any queries relating to these accounts. This role would suit a self starter who is client facing, easily build relationship internally and externally, is highly organised to make sure all timelines are hit and strong administration/excel skills.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with strategic accounts to assist them in delivering their contractual content newsletters, events/conferences
- Liaising with Marketing and other internal departments to collate content and ensure delivery accoring to diarised timelines
- Produce reports/management information
- Build appropriate business relationships
- Complete due diligence and follow up post event feedback