Looking to join a globally recognised company that value and reward their employees?
Want to join a company that can offer extensive product training?
Fell you can provide exceptional accuracy, customer support and drive continuous improvement?
Then what are you waiting for? Give Lewis a call today on
What to expect as Contracts Engineer?
- Liaise with Production Planning and Material Planning to ensure orders are based on available capacity
- Upload technical specifications to the system
- Process of Export Sales orders
- Review technical specifications / commercial terms and conditions in conjunction with quotation and correspondence
- Review / answer Export Sales order queries
What are we looking for in a Contracts Engineer?
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- ERPLN / SAP knowledge
- Ability to communicate at all levels with a keen eye for detail
- Good interpersonal and team working skills and ability to lead a team
- Time management in order to prioritise work loads
- Continuous improvement / Kaizen experience or Degree within Engineering is advantageous
If this sounds of interest or you would like further details, please get in touch with Lewis ASAP on
- Continuous Improvement
- Production Planning
- Technical Support
- Process Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Contracts Engineer
- Multi-skilled engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"