VR/18790, Contract Developer, Essex
Our Client who a heating is engineering company based in Essex is looking for a Contract Developer/ Inside sales to join their growing team.
Activities / tasks:
- Create quotations for maintenance contract new requests / leads and renewals.
- Chase / follow up on quotations by phone and email.
- Explain the package features with the customer.
- Follow up on leads from Service Engineers for maintenance contracts with the aim of securing the contract.
- Monitoring and reporting on engineers performance in obtaining leads for contracts.
- Be proactive in developing new ways of obtaining and securing new maintenance contracts (e.g. targeted structured mail shots, campaigns).
- Fully utilise in-house IT systems in order to extract required information with the aim of producing targeted mailshot and campaigns on a regular basis.
- Liaison with external marketing agency in relation to the production of marketing literature.
- Assisting with loading contracts onto the system.
- Any other duties commensurate to the role.
- Liaison with Service co-ordinators, engineers to maximise potential contract gain
- Manage incoming calls ensuring they are dealt with in line with departmental procedures and KPIs.
- Attend and take an active part in Departmental Meetings, making a positive contribution where possible.
Technical Skills / Competencies Required:
- Used to working in a targeted environment.
- Awareness of marketing would be advantageous.
- Creative thinking
- Ownership of projects and results
- Good IT skills (databases, Excel and Word to intermediate level).
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicators and will demonstrate a high level of oral and written English.
- Customer orientated approach and focus.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Advanced IT skills (Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Internet, and MS Outlook).
- A commercial/pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- A committed team player who is effective working under pressure with the team and independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"