Our client, a leading provided of health compliance services, is looking to recruit a Contracts Co-ordinator who is looking to build and develop a career
Main Purpose of the role of Contracts Coordinator
Reporting to the Account Manager, the Contracts Co-ordinator’s role is to provide the area management with support in all aspects of operations to achieve the best possible financial and operational performance of the area, together with liaising with customers to ensure all work processes are carried out in line with the customers’ needs and requirements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the role of Contracts Coordinator
- Create contract files and ensure that all relevant information is up to date and entered onto systems including generating all contract correspondence and relevant forms
- Invoicing on relevant computer systems and to ensure that the invoicing is entered on the contract register against the relevant order.
- Updating contract registers with completed works
- Book in sites as requested
- General office administration to include reception duties and raising stationery orders
- General assistance to all staff including updating programmes and supporting account manager
- Maintain filing system
- Provide cover for the Administration Supervisor as and when required
Experience, Skills & Requirements for the role of Contracts Coordinator
- Experience of booking in/scheduling works
- Excellent customer service and communication, both written and verbal
- Strong administration and strong ICT skills
- Highly organised, with a keen eye for detail and an effective team player
- GCSE grade C and above in English and Mathematics or equivalent
- General Administration
- Excellent IT skills
- Contracts Coordinator
- Booking in/Scheduling works or engineers
- Exceptional Coordination/organisational skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'