About Capita | Updata
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
The Vendor Contracts Co-ordinator will report to the Head of Contracts Management to achieve both their personal goals and the team objectives.
The role of the Vendor Contracts Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all third party renewals are undertaken in an efficient and timely manner, in line with the customer commitment, as well on boarding Net New customers into service.
- Update and maintain records of vendor support purchased for customers, and share this information, as appropriate, with relevant stakeholders.
- Register equipment with vendors.
- Raise purchase orders for support renewals.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure timely quotations are provided, and assist the Support Pricing team in obtaining them as required.
- Inform Account Management teams of any equipment soon to become end of life.
- Monitor support costs to ensure contracts continue to be profitable for CCT. Notify stakeholders if this is not the case.
- Check for 'go live' notifications from vendors, and update the database as required.
- Work closely with all Service teams to ensure new customers transition into support effectively.
- Identify any underperforming vendors.
- Hold weekly meetings with key vendors on progression of renewals and discuss any queries or escalations.
- Maintaining and updating Westcon renewals tracker.
- Ensure KPIs are achieved
- Ensure smooth transition of customers into support from sales and projects
- To ensure vendor contracts are renewed in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate database on all vendor support
- Provide vendor information for Account / Service Management teams.
- Identify data discrepancies and amend accordingly.
- Ensure continuous service of contract renewals.
- Work with the Service Operations Co-Ordinator to ensure related support is purchased appropriately.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday,pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
- Contracts coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'