Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Sales jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£18000 - £20000
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Contracts Coordinator to join an established and continuously growing business based in Melksham.
My client is going from strength to strength and has some ambitious future plans ahead! They are looking for this person to provide support to the Senior Operations Manager and Contract/Project Managers by ensuring all administration processes relating to contract installations are carried out in a timely and effective manner
- Manage the installation work schedule to meet installation and revenue targets, while maximising efficiencies.
- Ensure the work schedule is updated and accurately reflects all current installation contracts.
- Monitor movement of job installations on work schedule liaising with the client, suppliers and subcontractors to ensure smooth and efficient installation. Where necessary escalate issues to the Contracts/Project Managers.
- Receive job packs, check for accuracy and completeness, liaison with Sales team to verify job requirements.
- Ensuring installation teams receive job packs and purchase orders in a timely manner to ensure installations are undertaken in accordance with the work schedule.
- Ensure job packs are passed through to the finance department for invoicing on completion of work.
- To provide training support to CAM and sales team on preparation of job blue packs.
- To provide reports on various operational key performance indicators for department.
- Assist with operational administrative cover when required.
- Issue work schedules to installation teams.
- Collating and despatching job packs to installation teams.
- Calculating purchase order values and raising orders to the logistics company responsible for delivering products to site.
- Maintaining sub-contractor database.
- Provide details of picking requirements for each contract to Yard personnel.
- Deputising for Stock & Supply Administrator during holiday periods.
- Relevant experience in administration processes
- Ideally a minimum of three years relevant experience
- Good communicator at all levels
- High competence using Excel
- Commercial awareness
- Highly organised
- Able to prioritise workload effectively
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Able to work using own initiative/minimal supervision
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"