Full-time Contracts Coordinator required for an established manufacturing company based in Bromborough. An excellent opportunity to join a busy office in our growing service department.
Duties will include:
* Ensure efficient work planning and scheduling of on-site engineers
* Deal with reactive callouts ensuring all KPI's are achieved
* Effectively plan annual and biannual PPM and ensure any additional assets are invoiced
* Coordinate Minor Repairs and Installations in a timely manner whilst maintaining profit margins
* Chase work authorisations and purchase order numbers from customers and clients
* Have a financial awareness relating to number of visits to site, parts purchasing and shipment dates
The company reserves the right to vary your duties and responsibilities at any time according to the needs of the company.
* Previous experience is essential.
* Experience in a senior role, supervising/ managing other members of staff
* Confident individual who is comfortable making decisions
* Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word required
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Excellent phone manner, and previous experience speaking to customers over the phone
* Previous experience liaising with clients the way in design and innovation!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job