Contracts Coordinator - London - 6 month contract - £120-200 per day - IR35 Status: Inside Scope
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Coordinator to work for a major government department based in London on a 6 month contract. Candidates with experience of contract coordination within a public sector environment or experience within the healthcare sector are highly desirable for this role.
- Managing supplier relationships, adherence to KPIs and continually assessing quality of service and/or product to ensure effective, value for money delivery from the supply chain;
- Negotiating contracts and managing tenders;
- Holding supplier forums to proactively engage the network and keep up to date with developments in the industry;
- Preparing monthly reports and working closely with internal and/or external stakeholders to evaluate customer needs
Skills and experience:
- Relevant experience working in an organisation providing health, social, public or related services
- Experience in collaborating with a varied group of stakeholders
- Experience of working in stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Experience in report writing and analysing complex data
- Good understanding of the provider contracts and relevant regulations.
- Demonstrate understanding of performance management systems
- Understand the principles of financial investment to ensure sustainable development and value for money
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 810849
IR35 Status: Inside Scope
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Performance Management