JOB TITLE: Contract Co-Ordinator
JOB LOCATION:Bristol Office
RESPONSIBLE TO: Lead Contract Manager
A Contract Co-Ordinator is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Contract Co-Ordinator to be based in the Bristol Office.
BRIEF DETAILS OF POSITION:
A full time vacancy has arisen for a Contract Co-Ordinator to join the team based at our Bristol Office.
Essentially this role is to provide support and assistance with all aspects of service delivery and performance management, for various contracts within the maintenance department. Acting as the main point of contact for matters related to the general operation of these contracts. In this role on occasions you may also be required to provide administration and engineering support within the service department. Technical qualifications are required for this role.
Key objectives include:
- Monitor the operational service level to ensure contract KPI’s are achieved
- Development of client relationship, ensure client has a full understanding of the company’s service offering
- Provide technical and administrative guidance and assistance for any aspects of the service delivery
- Ensure any potential risks or issues are highlighted to the Lead Contract Manager
- Produce Monthly performance report if required in the agreed format
- General support and advice concerning Contract issues
- Provide information to ensure timely and accurate submission and payment of financial applications and effective management of invoicing
- Provide Technical engineering supervisory support to the Mobile Technical team. To include hands on PPM and Reactive working at times when required.
- Complete weekly timesheets
- Monitoring and updating Vixen and Client FM management system
- Ensure contract summery information and annual PPM F100 are managed in accordance with QA procedures
- Coordination of contract requirements to ensure the helpdesk and supervisors have a clear understanding of the requirements
- Attendance of meetings as required
- Analysis of any service failures
- Data and record management
- Provide assistance in performance management reviews to include SLA and KPI compliance
- Sub-contractor management, compliance, and desk top audits
- Overseeing and Submitting estimates under 5k and coordinating information for all estimates over 5K for approval of the Client.
- Coordinating and overseeing minor project works including final invoicing stage
- Provide information for the Commercial aspects of the contract to the sales ledger team ensure all works are invoiced correctly and on time.
- Assisting with the implementation of any new processes within the contracts
- Ensuring we continually comply with the expectations of our client.
- Raising of purchase orders and Subcontractor PO’s in accordance with company mandate procedures
- Provide general contract administration and engineering support
- Assist in maintaining accurate asset management information
- Updating of completed PPM on company and client system
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge within the Facilities Maintenance sector and systems of operation
- Understanding of accounting and finance systems
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
SALARY RANGE: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Contract Co-Ordinator with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.
- Contract Management
- Operations Management
- Property Maintenance
- Technical Qualifications