The successful candidate will be responsible for contract performance, terms and budget management; whilst being influential in managing financial remits, customer demand and accurate forecasting for seamless facilitation of capacity planning and production control.
This is a critical position to the business that requires excellent stakeholder relationships, daily communication with appropriate departments and accurate customer and financial commitments. You will be autonomous at managing company risk with contracts, orders and financial guidelines, including the ongoing pricing strategy and quotations into existing markets.
This is an exciting, autonomous and rewarding opportunity to join a highly sought after global organisation with a solid reputation and positive name in the local market.
Elevation Procurement and Supply Chain would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience managing high value contracts
- Implementation and conducting formal contract reviews
- Commercially astute, with exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with ever-changing demands
- Experienced in managing the internal sales life cycle and key customers order processing
- An additional European language is preferred, however not essential
To find out more about this vacancy please contact Natalie Davis on quoting reference number: 23775.
- customer service
- Contract management
- contract negotiation
- customer demand
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job