We are currently recruiting on behalf of our key client, an international Recruitment Consultancy, who are looking for a new Contracts & Compliance Administrator to join their team.
My client is based in West London and is a very well established and respected firm.
This is a permanent, full time post (9.00am-6.00pm) and ideally candidates will come from a Recruitment industry background.
Duties involved include:
Contracts & Compliance:
- Raise contract documentation for new placements & extensions
- Obtain statutory, company and Client compliance for all new contractors
- Responsible for recording, auditing and chasing outstanding contracts & compliance
- Conduct compliance checks on all new Clients & placements
- Management of data protection as per GDPR guidelines
- Liaise with Sales & Accounting departments to ensure accuracy of contractor information on company CRM platform
- Create internal procedures to streamline contract & compliance management process
- Initial point of contact for all contractors.
- Responsible for welcoming contractors to the company & explaining contract & accounting processes
- Deal with all contractor enquires, including those relating to payroll & contract amendments
- Contact contractors on a regular basis to ascertain how their assignment is progressing
- Manage termination process
If this exciting and challenging opportunity sounds of interest, and you have the skill set and experience required, then please apply now.