Leading Media agency
Compliance, Enterprise Risk or Audit background preferred - Ideal first move from practice
Our client is a market leading media agency. Known as an employer of choice, they emphasise work-life balance and opportunities to progress internally. Due to significant growth a rare opportunity has arisen for a motivated professional to join their Global Client Team.
Perhaps you are in practice and looking for your first move to industry and see yourself in a creative and dynamic environment, this would be an ideal move for you.
In this exciting and varied role, you will be responsible for ensuring contract compliance across the largest clients in the business. You will:
• Collaborate with Global, Regional and Local leadership teams to looks at business critical risk areas;
• Design appropriate controls procedures to maximise profitability at the front line;
• Act as a subject matter expert in areas such as financial & billing provisions, media rebates, reporting, operational obligations and contractual term;
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders;
• Supporting the contracts audit process through guidance, information flow and acting as an escalation point for issues
• Commercially astute, ability to assess issues and create solutions in a collaborative manner;
• Strong analysis skills using MS Excel;
• Interested in developing a commercial career within the media industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job