Your new company
A pioneer in the legal industry and a leading, global provider of technology-enabled legal solutions, is seeking an Associate for a permanent position within the commercial team in their Belfast office.
Your new role
This is a permanent, full time opportunity to join a team which is dedicated to supporting the companies client, a leading Global Financial Services firm.
You will provide support within a legal capacity to the client's investment management fund of funds business and provide advice on the key regulatory issues affecting the marketing of investments in funds on a global basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Law degree and / or legally qualified
- Min. of 2 years' demonstrable commercial experience as part of a law firm, in-house legal team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Daily client-facing experience dealing with multiple stakeholders
- The legal knowledge to act as an advisor to our client as part of a global client team
- Expert high-impact written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite - especially Microsoft Word
- Organisational fit for the culture - exhibiting the core values of Irresistible, Fresh, Committed and Thoughtful
- Legally eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- Financial services experience (preferably within a global investment banking environment)
- Experience working with investment funds including private equity funds and hedge funds
- Knowledge of fund documentation e.g. PPMs, LPAs, IMAs, subscription agreements
- Knowledge of the key regulatory compliance issues affecting the marketing of investments in funds on a global basis e.g. SEC and FINRA rules, AIFMD, MiFID II
What you'll get in return
Excellent salary and package on offer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you would like a little more detail before making your application please contact Patrick McDonald confidentially at Hays Legal in Belfast.
If you're keen to explore new legal opportunities in Dublin or a specific location across the UK, Hays have a strategic office network spanning Ireland and the UK with a team of over 30 specialist legal recruitment consultants that can assist you with your job search. Please get in touch with Patrick McDonald confidentially to find out more about your options.
- Commercial Contracts
- Contracts Associate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"