Joining a growing Facilities Management company, this role as Contracts Assistant is to join a team costing a variety of maintenance jobs
The role of Contacts Assistant includes:-
- Managing the in-house multi-skilled engineers
- Costing jobs once they have been completed
- Chasing engineers for any additional information required
- Using material and labour costs to ensure invoices can be issued correctly
To be considered for the role of Contracts Assistant, you should:-
- Have previous experience of creating and amending Excel spreadsheets
- Have experience of working on multiple projects or costings simultaneously
Week One - 8am-5pm
Week Two - 9am-6pm
40 hours per week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'