Overall Job Purpose
Recent success in the market place and great potential for further growth means that we are looking to expand our Governance team, with talented individuals who are looking to develop their careers as Management Consultants.
Our Contracts and Procurement team specialise in advising organisations on procurement, commercial contract risk and maximising value from complex commercial arrangements.
For most organisations, contracts and commercial relationships play a vital role in achieving success. Businesses that are commercially astute, negotiate strong contracts and have rigorous contract management are at a distinct competitive advantage.
As a consultant, you will be expected to take responsibility and help deliver client facing assignments as well as work with and support other specialists. We offer a broad range of services to clients and successful candidates will need to be confident in working with clients in different situations.
You will advise and support clients in both the private and public sectors through:
- building capability in knowledge, processes and controls to get the most out of procurement and contractual relationships;
- recovering value lost from under-performing commercial relationships; and
- providing assurance that procurement, contracts and associated processes and controls are operating as intended.
- procurement and contract management process improvement;
- cost savings on existing contracts;
- strategic sourcing, demand management and procurement effectiveness;
- contract cost and performance compliance;
- contract management training;
- capital projects;
- supply chain risk;
- outsourcing contracts;
- in-sourcing projects;
- commercial contract training and learning solutions;
- contracts for complex projects;
- contract negotiations; and
- commercial internal audit.
- Consulting experience in Contract / Procurement / Project / Programme Assurance
- Experience of working with Corporate, Central Government, NHS and/ or Local Government clients
- London / South East based and willing to travel throughout the UK
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with a variety of stakeholder groups
- Outgoing social and engaging personality
- A desire to learn and a drive for personal development
- Comfortable working in a team but also taking the lead in delivering client facing assignments
- Programme Assurance
- Contract Procurement
- Commercial Contract Risk
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'