The role of the Contracts and Billing Administrator is to ensure Contracts and Projects are billed accurately and in accordance with the agreed terms, and that Contract data is uploaded to the contract database accurately. Credits and Re-invoicing are actioned promptly and ensuring the appropriate authorisations are obtained.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- To administer accurately the contracts system on AA10 and Sage 1000
- Give accurate and timely answers to any queries, both internally and externally
- To ensure that all new contracts are added to SAGE 1000 and AA10, with all the relevant paperwork, and maintained accurately for billing purposes
- Produce accurate Sales ledger invoices and credits & associated data
- To administer & understand the contractual requirements of the customer
- To ensure that all billings are raised accurately & in accordance with the schedules
- To ensure that all paperwork is scanned & saved to the contractual agreements drive
- Maintain key invoicing (including customer specific) spreadsheets.
- Understand and communicate key dates within the large contracts (i.e. RPI, Milestones, etc.)
- Production of customer confirmation/order form (contract schedule and T&C’s)
- Intermediate Excel
- SAGE 1000
- Administration experience
- Understanding of Sales ledger invoicing requirements
- PC Literate
- Ability to prioritise
- Problem Solving,
- High Numeric skills
- Good communicator
- Team Player
- Co-operative & flexible
- Excellent attention to detail
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Administrative Duties
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job