Our client is seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join their Management Team to manage their contracts, their performance and that of the subcontractors. This post ensures maximum performance and compliance in line with funding body, audit and contractual requirements. This role is a proactive and diverse but highly rewarding.
- An approved business or management qualification
- Proficient user of IT including MS Office, MIS spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Experience of liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of Government funding audit and compliance processes
- Experience of implementing performance management systems
- Experience of managing contractual partnership provision in FE environment.
- Finance or audit qualification
- Experience of delivering training on audit and compliance procedures and processes.
- Experience of delivering training on performance management
- Extensive knowledge of SFA and EFA funding methodology, contract performance and its application to subcontracted provision
- Extensive knowledge of SFA and EFA audit and compliance requirements
Applicants should have recent relevant Government Funding experience, including management of contractual partnership provisions in an FE environment.
- Performance Management
- Compliance Procedures
- management qualification
- Audit and compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job