An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of a team of administrators to ensure the smooth running of this client's services helpdesk.
This is a busy and multi-tasking role, so you must enjoy a challenge and be happy spending the majority of your day communicating via phone and email.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Dedicated contracts administration to a portfolio of sites
- Answering phone calls within a timely manner – transferring and taking messages where necessary
- Daily interaction with clients/subcontractors and internal staff
- Responding to all callouts that come through from your clients - via phone or email
- Placing purchase orders with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Collaborating with sub-contractors for all health and safety documentation
- Scheduling staff on a weekly basis
- Producing documentation for invoicing on a weekly basis
- General filing
- Site set up – paper and electronic
- Daily input of all works onto inhouse system
- Administration assistance to Contracts Manager
- Assisting the Contracts Manager in compiling monthly/quarterly contract reports
- Ad-hoc administration duties
- Daily update of clients’ database
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven administrative skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Database knowledge
- Experience of placing purchase orders and invoicing
- Experience of compiling reports
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'