Our client, with a client base covering a number of areas across the UK, are looking for a Contracts Administrator to support two of their largest clients.
This role will require you to have a positive attitude and demonstrate the drive to meet deadlines and support the team.
- Review and maintain customers contracts
- Process and monitor monthly, quarterly and yearly invoices
- Maintaining key customers accounts invoicing
- Assist in generating invoices
- Provide updates on responsible accounts weekly
- Update the internal client database
- Chase all outstanding invoices when required
- Review and identify changes to accounts, liaising with other departments to keep accounts/contracts up to date
- Monitor emails and incoming calls and provide a professional service
The skills you will need
- Experience with invoicing and meeting expected deadlines
- Previous experience within a finance/figures role is required
- Must be computer literate with advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Adaptable while thinking outside the box
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, ideally within the service industry.
If this is what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- General Administration
- Processing Invoices
- Contract Requirements
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'