Based in Hemel Hempstead
Part Time Role ( 3- 4 days a week)
Up to £12,000 to £15,000
My client based in Hemel Hempstead is looking to recruit a Contracts Administrator to join their team. Your main responsibility is to provide administrative support to the contracts team, ensuring that all requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Placing orders.
- Chase suppliers.
- Booking deliveries and organising logistics.
- Support team with any adhoc requirements.
- General administrative duties.
- Previous Administration experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working in a construction industry would be advantageous
- Previous knowledge and experience with Excel Spreadsheets
- Ability to multi-task and constantly reappraise timescales and priorities
- Self-motivated, ability to show initiative.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'