Are you confident with working within Contracts & Compliance whilst passionate about pursuing a career within the Housing sector? If so, a social housing provider within the Black Country area is immediately seeking a Contracts Administrator to ensure the organisation meets Statutory Compliance whilst delivering an effective and efficient service to social housing customers
To be successful in the role as a Contracts Administrator you will:
• Provide an effective service to the Contracts team as first point of contact for internal and external customers
• Assisting in the contract management of the Housing department of the organisation; monitoring contract compliance data and technical records
• Provide general administrative support to the IT team with information reports, collating and inputting KPIs and provision of document management
• Adhoc administrative duties as per business needs
• You will have previous experience within a Administrator role within a Contracts and/or Compliance background
• Public sector experience is advantageous; especially within a housing or construction capacity
• Exceptional standard of time management, ability to work autonomously and attention to detail.
• Fantastic presentation, written and verbal skills.
• The opportunity to work within housing and progress in the not for profit sector
• An uplifted rate of pay during temporary contract; with weekly on time payments every Friday
• A specialist consultant dedicated to negotiate, represent and ensure the best possible contract on your behalf
If you are interested in applying for the Contracts Administrator role, please get in touch for a confidential chat or send your up to date CV to Maheen Rizvi.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job