My client is conveniently located within Chelmsford City Centre, and is an easy walk from the bus and train stations.
They are looking for a Temporary Technical Administrator / Helpdesk Advisor to join them ASAP on an ongoing basis.
This is a full time role working from 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, and is expected to last a minimum of 3 months, but potentially up to 12 months.
- Communicating with departments to assess urgency of needs
- Booking suppliers and contractors to carry out works
- Liaising between all parties to communicate works updates
- Creating and updating technical documentation
- Data processing including time sheet entry, job costing, and expenditure
- Generating project reports
- Order processing
- Other administrative duties as required
- Strong background in administration; preferably within a technical environment for one of the following industries: facilities, building, property, engineering, manufacturing etc
- Confident telephone manner; helpdesk experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and able to adapt to new systems with ease
- Immediately available to start work with no upcoming commitments.
In return for your efforts, our client can offer a competitive rate of pay, a great central location and positive team atmosphere.
By working through Reed on a Temporary Basis you will also be eligible for the following benefits:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you have the relevant experience and are available to work on a part time basis with the hours as above, please do apply as soon as possible.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job