Contracts Administrator (HV)
£25,000-£30,000 P/A (Depending on Experience)
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Electrical infrastructure Services company who specialise in delivering full turnkey Electrical projects up to 33,000V.
Our client is looking for a Contracts Administrator to come into the company and manager certain projects and offer assistance to senior members of staff. The role also involves business development and the company visualise the successful candidate to become a 'business development manager' in the near future.
Role for Contracts Administrator:
- Maintaining good working relationships and close liaison with clients and members of the public
- Handling health, safety and environment issues
- Updating client systems
- Assisting in preparing for audits
- Knowledge of working in the Utility/Electrical Industry.
- Experience with analysing/ solving problems
- Be able to communicate well with other areas and levels of the business
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft package
Pay and Benefits:
- Holiday Pay - 20 Annual Days + Bank Holidays (Pro-Rata)
- £25,000 - £30,000 negotiable depending on experience
- Paid expenses
- Sick Pay - Discretionary
- Up to 1 months bonus based on Company, contract and personal performance
- Contributable pension scheme
The ideal candidate will have had experience in the Utility industry and should hold a current clean driving license and be prepared to travel to sites when required.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"