Cordant People are currently recruiting a contracts administrator for our client in Dundee on a temporary basis for twelve months with the possibility of being made permanent. Our client, a leader in their field are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to assist their busy sales and contracts team. Our client offers free on site parking and excellent progression opportunities.
- Providing a high standard of customer service to new and existing customers
- Working with sales team to process new orders
- Maintaining and updating contracts
- Identify prospect client wins for sales team
- Up selling clients products when renewing contracts
- Maintaining company databases, spreadsheets etc
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales role
- Good organisation skills
- Strong team player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
We will endeavour to respond to every candidate within 5 working days however we are unable to provide individual feedback to those candidates who are unsuccessful due to the high level of Cv's.
Cordant People are a national recruitment consultancy. Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer