Contracts Administrator - Immediate start - £9.38p/h
Sunrise Business Park, Blandford DT11
- Monday - Friday 08.30am - 17.00pm
- Salary £9.38 per hour - Paid weekly every Friday
- Experience with a leading company
- On site parking
- Long term secure work
- Immediate start
Your responsibilities include:
- Administration duties
- Strong experience of working in a customer-orientated environment.
- Strong experience of applying administrative processes and procedures in a team support role.
- Experience of using a variety of computer packages including databases and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clear customer care, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work on a rota basis to provide cover from 07:45 to 18:00.
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Experience of working in a trades and maintenance or contract orientated environment
- Confident in dealing with a wide range of people, particularly in difficult situations.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, and manage own workload.
- Strong numeracy skills
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Danielle on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job