On behalf of a highly successful and established building company, we are looking for an Administrator with a difference. This role requires an experienced Technical Administrator / Contracts Administrator to support the Sub-Contract Buying team and offer an increase in support to construction site teams.
The position would suit someone with an eye for details and a mind for contracts. Reporting in to the Senior Buyer, duties will include:
- Administration relating to the issuing and monitoring, executing and archiving of Sub Contract documentation
- Update and accurately maintain records and databases.
- Providing reports to site-based staff on a weekly basis
- Archiving of completed documentation
- Liaise with internal and centralised departments, as well as external fiance providers and banks
- Dealing with incoming Supply Chain questions/requests
- Receive and distribute incoming procurement post.
- Recognise what is important/urgent and scan or email to relevant parties
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in administration (sub-contract procurement experience is desirable but not essential)
- Computer literacy to include working knowledge of Microsoft systems, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Access Database and procurement systems preferably Oracle an advantage
- Good telephone Manner and organisational ability.
- A Team Player but able to work with minimal supervision
- Adaptable to change, approachable and conscientious and willing to accept ownership of tasks.
- Ability to deliver accurate data.
- Committed and pro-active with adherence to quality
The progression route would suit someone with an interest and desire to work in procurement.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Technical Admin
- Contracts Admin