Biffa PLC is currently looking for a Contracts Administrator to provide efficient management of key contracts and customers, ensuring compliance with contract specifications and maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Maintain accurate records of all collection requests on the data base meeting contractual requirements.
- Working with the Office Manager to complete the daily scheduling for the contract, completing all appropriate administration including raising Hazardous Waste Consignment Notes, Duty of Care Transfer Notes and all accompanying paperwork as required meeting contractual and legislative requirements.
- Telephoning householders and customers to inform of collection details and dates.
- Preparing reports and summaries for the invoicing of contract`s ensuring contractual and regulatory compliance.
- Completing other administrative duties including typing quotations, answering the telephone, dealing with general enquiries and supporting the admin team as directed by the Office Manager.
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety policies.
- Attend site meetings as required to review business performance and activity.
- Attend training as required to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The prime task will be supporting the admin team in managing contracts, all contracts have specific reporting and operational deadlines which must be met.
The role will involve working and liaising with the collection drivers on a daily basis.
Other admin duties will also include looking after major customers as required by the Office Manager and General Manager.
The job involves data entry onto Excel Spreadsheets. This data must be correct so attention to detail and accuracy is very important.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy required.
- Professional telephone manner and IT literate. Knowledge of Microsoft Office essential.
- Will be using Excel and Word. Will be trained on Biffa systems.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a small busy team.
Here at Biffa, we have a friendly, open, honest culture that`s based on mutual trust and respect. Safety is our number one priority and we look out for each other.
We`re very proud of what we do and are continually striving to be better. We listen to our employees and we care about what our employees think. At Biffa, we encourage our people to take responsibility. You`ll have a real opportunity to make a positive contribution to our business, our customers and to the communities in which we operate.
We`re committed to helping our people fulfil their potential. You`ll find many exciting opportunities and challenges with us and people are rewarded fairly for their efforts, recognising the valuable contribution that everyone makes to our business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job