Are you looking for a new challenge with a market leader?
When it comes to damp proofing, waterproofing, timber preservation and wall stabilisation there is no other company than Peter Cox. Founded in 1951 we have built an enviable reputation as the market leader in providing a range of property services to both the public and private sector as well as commercial buildings and listed properties.
As a result of our continued success and to aid with future plans we are now have an exciting opportunity in our Inverkeithing Offices for a CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR
Duties and Responsibilities for this CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR role:
- Reporting to the contracts manager the successful individual will provide full admin support to the contracts department.
- Duties and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Communicating with customers on a daily basis to assist them and resolve any issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Co-ordinating, managing and prioritising all aspects of the work schedules for each of our mobile technicians.
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure that all materials have been ordered, purchased at the most competitive price and available for the confirmed contracts.
- Managing the invoice trails for each contract from start to completion.
- Updating and management of databases and customer/client information
- All related administrative duties
To be eligible for this CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR roles you must have:
- Proficiency and competence in office and administrative duties
- Previous experience in working in a busy fast paced office environment & under pressure
- Good IT skills and knowledge of packages such as Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn new computer systems and databases
- Ability to communicate at all levels with a confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Empathetic nature and ability to handle complaints and objections in a professional manner
- Experience of working in the Construction and Trades sectors would be highly desirable
We offer a competitive salary of £16,320 and a target related bonus. In addition we can offer you great training, stability and a company pension scheme.
If you are looking to work in a fast paced, fun and well established business with real ethics and people values then apply now:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job