Our client, a major booking agency, is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Creating and amending contracts using a CRM system
- Liaising with Agents and Assistants on contractual issues
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with contract administration
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact us directly.
(The Music Market/Arts and Media Ltd is a recruitment agency)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job