Interim Contracts Administrator
Recruitment Agency reference: 6664930
There is currently an exciting opportunity for an Interim Contracts Administrator at a very well-known Charity based in central London, on an initial one month contract. This role is very likely to extend and potentially go permanent for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will complete and send out new starter contracts within agreed timescales and provide high quality and proactive support to the fast paced HR service.
The Contracts Administrator will have practical experience of database entry and ensuring high standards of data integrity and accuracy.
The successful Contracts Administrator will have:
- Experience administrating processes for new starters including eligibility to work, arranging references and background checks
- Worked in partnership with resourcing teams to ensure customer needs and deadlines are met
- Experience auctioning and responding to reference requests from other organisations
- Ability to on-board administrative processes effectively by maintaining data integrity, compliance, policies and procedures
- Expertise in identifying and implementing improvements to processes and systems
- Advanced data and Excel capabilities
If you are an excellent Contracts / HR Administrator with the aforementioned skills, then apply as soon as possible. For more information please contact Nathalie France on .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- HR admin