Contracts Administrator £18,000 Meridian Business Park Immediate start
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment are looking for a strong Contracts Administrator to join a successful company based in Meridian Business Park.
The role includes:
- Processing customer orders
- Handling work load in an effective time manor
- Scheduling in the work for the operatives
- Creating timesheets
- Updating spreadsheets and in house database’s
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Strong experience working in Administration
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding literacy & numeracy skills
- Able to work within deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
If you have all the relevant skills and experience to be successful in this role then please submit your CV in the first instance.
DUE TO THE LOCATION OF THE CLIENT YOU MUST HAVE A FULL UK DRIVING LICENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Legal, Procurement and Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource and Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job