Hays Office Support recruiting a Contracts Administrator for a growing company on the outskirts of Swindon.
Your new company
You would be working for a progressive company, who have offices in the UK, South Africa, Australia and Dubai. You would have a lot of opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
Your new role
You would be reporting to the Contracts Manager and would be updating and supporting the CSI System in a timely manner. Support the Contracts team with loading to system and other administration. Escalating any technical problems with urgency to minimise business impact.
Working Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm. You will not be required to work Bank Holidays- if you do you are entitled to a day off in lieu. You would earn between £18,000-£20,000 pa based on experience.
- Loading contracted allocation including Hotels/ Events/ Transfer/ Cruise Groups
- Building of all CSI package prior to the package going on sale
- Reporting to the business on allocations loaded to CSI
- Ensuring the booking process is clear for all departments
- Frequent audits of elements loaded to system, to ensure accurate information
- Assisting with the Contracts administration, including updating PLI certificates
- Working with TravelTek to ensure a smooth day to day running of the system and highlighting any areas that are not performing correctly or need enhancing
- Assisting sales and admin with any booking/loading issues (this may include being contacted outside normal working hours)
- Building good working relationships across the business in order to deliver to appropriate timescales
What you'll need to succeed
- Have a high level of understanding of Itour
- Eye for accuracy and detail
- Approachable with a willingness to help
- A want to learn and develop
- Willing to commit time and effort to making the system run smoothly
What you'll get in return
The company are focused on developing and promoting their own talent, which is fundamental to their values and beliefs.
- Bonus Scheme
- Simply Health cash plan
- Contribution Pension
- Staff travel discounts on flights and accommodation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.