Our client is leading, global R&D organisation based in South Cambridge and they are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to assist the Contracts team with advanced administrative duties.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience as a Legal PA/Secretary. A background in SAP would be advantageous. Strong Italian/Spanish language skills are essential.
- Providing specialised administrative support in respect of the preparation and collation of tender documents with minimal instructions and supervision
- Managing the customer contracts database
- Assisting with the review, finalisation and execution of various sales support documents, including customs agreements and certain purchase orders.
- Assisting with department specific projects as required
- Maintaining and providing updates to current Contracts, Pricing Approval processes, terms and conditions, and all related forms and distributing as needed.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk