I am looking to recruit an experienced administrator to work within the Business Support team. This role is responsible for the administrative coordination and compilation of Retail customer supply contracts. The role works closely with our Field based Business Managers, and acts as the central point of contact for other internal functions including Credit, Legal, Distribution, and Pricing.
In addition, to the compilation of contracts and site activity administration, the role is responsible for managing all customer master data in SAP in alignment with Company audit and compliance guidelines. It is also a requirement to produce ad hoc reporting on various aspects of the contracts using SAP, databases and reporting tools.
Good financial and analytical skills are required to review any monetary contributions in the contracts and handle invoicing and investment forms in alignment with audit procedures and compliance guidelines.
In addition to the daily role, ad hoc project work is undertaken involving IT, Distribution and Accounting processes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Knowledge of contracts management
- Excellent IT skills required including all Microsoft Packages
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Ability to manage information from multiple areas and the ability to work with diverse partners (both internal and external) in order to coordinate activities.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both verbal and written are required to manage issues from customers, Area Sales Managers, and third parties.
- Ability to multi-task, be highly organised and have good attention to detail and accuracy.
Benefits: Basic salary plus bonus and pension
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Business Administration
- Contract Management
- Customer Services