Exciting opportunity to join market leading company, the role offers a genuine opportunity to make your mark and put your own stamp on to this role.
This is a full time role which will provide administration to the Contracts Department to ensure the smooth operation of the site works and a seamless interface with other Company departments and to assist in the successful, efficient and profitable completion of the construction projects of the Company.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Procurement of plant, materials, consumables and sub contract labour.
- Issue all Risk Assessments & Method Statements and site required paperwork to contractors.
- Create and maintain installation and activity files.
- Update SAP with labour and onsite expense costings.
- Monitor and maintain company equipment to recognised safety standards and report for Quality inspection .
- Proven previous experience in an administration role.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Word. Excel - including V Lookups & Pivot Tables
- Experience of SAP relating to a costing function.
- An excellent telephone manner is essential.
- A high degree of communication skills for internal and external at all levels.
- Firm, polite and confident approach when dealing with people.
- Experience in a Construction Admin role would be an advantage.
- Advanced Excel
- Construction Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job