We are looking to recruit someone with experience of contract administration to join our Sales Operations team. Sales Operations at Metaswitch has a broad remit to support the operation of our international sales team and enhance its effectiveness through leading the negotiation and signature of our customer contracts. The successful candidate will join a small team responsible for contract negotiations with network operators around the world, and for providing the link between frontline Sales and our in-house Legal and Finance teams. This is a period of rapid change in the industry both of technology and revenue models, which means that the successful candidate will have plenty of interesting challenges and real scope to shape the way we work with contracts as we grow.Main Responsibilities
The role will be based at our head office in Enfield, North London, and will require occasional travel to internal meetings in the UK and overseas. The duties will include:
- Tailoring our standard contract documents for particular situations
- Managing document distribution and signature using email or Adobe Sign
- Handling simple contract negotiations by email with support from the rest of the team
- Communicating with internal teams including Sales, Sales Operations, Legal and Finance
- Maintaining our repository of contracts and associated contract reference data
- Researching answers to questions about our existing contracts and active negotiations
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to our contract administration processes
For this position, we need someone who has the following:
- Experience in a business-critical administrative role providing support in a dynamic commercial environment with quarterly bookings and revenue targets
- Experience reading and working with contracts, ideally in the telecoms or software sector, and an understanding of the general principals of contracting
- Ideally, a high level understanding of the contract terms found in NDAs, trial agreements, software licensing agreements, and professional services agreements
- Experience working alongside a range of business functions, ideally including Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance and Supplier Management
- Ability to work independently within a close-knit and supportive team, along with proven good judgment about when to ask for guidance and advice
- Clear communications skills by email, by telephone and in person, including the ability to bring calmness and clarity to complicated situations
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, along with good common sense instincts for which details are most important
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- English language fluency is essential, other language skills an advantage
- Degree-level education
We will offer a competitive market salary and, once you have joined us, your salary will be reviewed regularly based on your performance and contribution.
We also offer a competitive package of benefits including a bonus plan, company share plan, a noncontributory pension, life insurance and private medical insurance plans, plus a flexible holiday policy.
Training is important for us, and you can expect thorough training on the legal, commercial and technical aspects of the role, as well as ongoing supportive feedback and the opportunity to develop.
Metaswitch is proud of our focus on and commitment to our employees, and that our staff retention is exceptionally high. We’re a company that appreciates and looks after our people.Application and Selection
Our recruitment process is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
First, we’ll ask you to have a telephone interview with the hiring manager. We’ll then ask you to visit our Enfield Office to complete assessments and have interviews with members of the team. We want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good 'feel’ for the role and Metaswitch. It’s a big decision for both of us.
To apply for this position, please send a
- covering email telling us about yourself and why you are interested in, and suited to, the role
- Contract Management
- Software Licensing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job