Do you have excellent administrative and organisational skills?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding new opportunity?
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious, talented, and passionate Administrator to join our Operations team based in Shropshire.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, your duties will include:
- Updating and maintaining project files.
- Raising purchase orders as required.
- Compiling contractor work package requirements through consultation with design management.
- Arranging meetings as required and taking minutes.
- Preparing monthly valuations in line with contract documents for review by the Commercial Manager.
- Organising and tracking site labour and preliminaries on projects.
- Analysing and monitoring the invoice file in liaison with the Finance Department.
- Providing general administrative support to the team.
- Negotiating with subcontractors.
Contracts Administrator | Administrator | Admin | Administration | Contracts | Communication | Microsoft Office | Purchase Orders | Finance | Business
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Competitive, ambitious and lively.
- Previous experience working in an administration role
- Excellent A- Level (or equivalent) results in: Maths, English, Science and Business/Economics is desirable but not essential.
- A qualification in Business Administration
You will benefit from:
- A competitive salary, alongside contributory pension, death-in-service provision and other benefits
- Encouragement and support to pursue professional accreditation
- A first class working environment with a dynamic, hungry and friendly team of like-minded professionals
- Working in the most exciting and cutting-edge area of construction, with excellent opportunities to expand professional knowledge
Since our inception, we have become the UK's education construction specialists; experts at providing unique "Design and Build" projects in less than half the time associated with traditional construction. We employ in-house professionals in Architecture, Design, Engineering, BREEAM, Sustainability, Energy Compliance and Contracting to provide a full "Turnkey" service from conception right through to infrastructure, construction, and completion.
As one of the few "true" family owned and operated businesses, we were recognised as one of the 1,000 most inspiring businesses in the UK by the London Stock Exchange Group for two consecutive years.
If you have a desire to build your own success story with one of the market leaders in modern methods of construction, contact us today to begin your application.
We are an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job