Looking to forge a career within a successful and well-established national company?
Our large, financial client, based in Banbury are looking for a methodical and assertive Contracts Administrator on a full-time OR Part-time , permanent basis.
The purpose of the job will be one with great responsibility, ensuring all legal contract documentation is as it should be, highlighting any errors and discrepancies, communicating changes with all relevant internal departments and clients alike. Full training and support provided throughout
Key roles & responsibilities will include:
- Creation of basic legal documentation
- Follow legal documentation checks on behalf of internal departments
- Ensure client agreements, whether new, old or on-going, are handled & processed in the correct manner
- General administrative duties
- Working within deadlines and agreed client Service Level Agreements
- Problem-solving, identify and correct any documentation or processing errors
- Assisting in assessing client risk
- Administrative tasks such as filing, scanning & data entry
Key Skills & Experience:
- Office-based experience preferable
- Experience from the financial sector desirable but by no means essential
- Strong, assertive communication skills & attention to detail essential for the role
- Calm decision-making is a key element of the role
- Good self-motivation / get up & go
- Forward planning and management of own workload
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. A great office-based job opportunity in Banbury and also the chance to forge a career within the financial sector. Interested? Then apply immediately!!
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately, consider your application unsuccessful
- Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving