Our world recognised clients, who are based in central Cambridge, are now in the market for a Contracts Administrator to join their existing team. This role is varied and interesting and our clients are perceived, locally, as one of the best employers in Cambridge. Duties will involve ;
- Actively selling promoting service contacts to customers
- Producing contract quotes/ renewals to be sent our to clients
- Contract renewal processing
- Dealing with incoming contract enquiries
- Processing daily enquiries coming into the Service Contracts in box
- Updating customer details and equipment onto the Internal CRM system.
- Tender support
- Negotiating discounts
- Sending our warranty letters to customers
This is an administrative / PC based role and would suit candidates who enjoys a desk based role. Our client would like to attract candidates with :
- An administration background with an excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- A well organised attitude and a good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and over the telephone
- The ability to build lasting client relationships
- A flexible attitude, a self motivated approach and the ability to work under pressure when the team are busy !
Our clients offers an unrivalled package of employee benefits which include ;
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Private healthcare scheme (taxable benefit)
- 7.5% contributory pension scheme
- Flexi hours
- Profit related pay scheme and superb career prospects !