Are you a Contracts Administrator, Contracts coordinator, Bid Coordinator, Commercial Executive or similar, who has experience within the Manufacturing, Defence or Construction industry?
Would you welcome joining a collaborative team who are part of a Global organisation, who not only have a reputation for producing innovative, world-leading products, but also for surpassing customer expectation in terms of service levels?
If so, this ongoing temporary position offers an opportunity to gain exposure to a business at the very forefront of their industry and benefit from a competitive hourly rate and excellent working environment.
- Responsible for reviewing contractual terms of purchase orders, to ensure compliance and consistency.
- Provide accurate price and delivery information to the customer in a timely manner
- Initiate and deliver customer order book updates, order entry and follow-up to support the customer.
- Use the company CRM tool, to manage the submission and tracking of quotations
- Follow-up queries with Product & Quality engineering, Assembly & Test and Programme Managers.
- This position requires a significant amount of telephone and email communication with domestic and international customers and liaison with colleagues from various disciplines within the organisation.
- Experience in a position that includes reviewing or producing quotations or contracts, ideally within the Construction or Manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of organisation & attention to detail
- Good I.T skills
If you are interested in learning more about this vacancy, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job