SAS is the leader in Analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services. SAS helps customers at more than 75,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW.
We are currently seeking a Contracts Specialist / Licensing Analyst to join our Commercial and Legal team based at our UK&I headquarters in Marlow. You will be overseeing and managing the administration of new and existing software contracts with customers. You will be responsible for preparing, drafting and reviewing standard and non-standard software license agreements to support the SAS UK&I commercial sector business. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
Key Responsibilities will Include:
- Reviewing and assessing contractual documents for new software licenses which often require non-routine contract management.
- Regular interaction with external customers and other global staff, including Sales, Technical Support, Legal, Finance and others to provide optimum account management.
- Establishing a framework for administering non-standard contracts to ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions, company policies and customer expectations.
- Understanding and assessing implications of proper revenue recognition, global intra-company allocations and other issues related to the management of assigned contracts.
- Preparation of customer invoices, and maintenance of associated back-up documentation, in accordance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Updating internal customer database to add new license observations, initiate media creation and coordinate special requirements and/or exceptions as needed.
This role will be based in Marlow with very occasional ad-hoc travel to support business demands.
As the successful candidate, you will have previous contracts administration or licensing experience, preferably in a sales environment. You may possibly come from a Sales Administration background but will have had contracts administration as part of your previous role. A commercial mindset is an advantage, and you will have strong numeracy, analytical and communication skills. You should also be able to multitask effectively and solve problems. The ability to work in a team is essential, as is the ability to learn new systems quickly.
In return we can offer you an attractive package, including award winning benefits, and career opportunities working for one of the best places to work globally (Great Places To Work award winner 2015), in a company which can offer you growth and development.
Please contact us, we’d love to hear from you!