Up to £24,000 Per Annum
Are you used to dealing with Clients, Contractors and Customers on a daily basis?
Do you have strong Administration & Customer Service Skills?
Do you thrive under pressure?
We are currently working with a very loyal client based in Harlow who are looking for a Contracts Administrator. They have been established for 50 years and are a family run business in the manufacturing sector.
The key Duties are:
• Liaise and negotiate with merchants, developers, contractors, end users and suppliers in a courteous and professional manner, via email and over the phone
• Analyse RFQ documentation and provide best solutions to prepare accurate quotations
• Ability to take ownership of tenders from initial enquiry to submission through to order
• Provide timely and accurate estimates
• Ability to identify and prioritise workload and not be afraid to go that extra mile to make sure work is completed
• Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
• Ability to pick up the phone and chase for answers to ensure deadlines are met
• Ability to work on their own and with a team and be able to think outside the box
• Ability to use own initiative
• Ability to build solid relationships with clients, customers and external and internal teams
Please apply ASAP to be considered.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job